More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: July 16, 2010
Richard Lovell-Knight, Pilgrims' Senior Operations Manager, gives a vendor's perspective on linking corporate resilience strategy with forward operations in June's issue of Intersec Magazine.
Organisers operating in hostile environments must carefully select their security provider, writes Richard.
He examines how the vendor should be one with the reach and understanding to match the firm's own profile and interests. It should have the capability to advise on and manage the whole resilience cycle: information acquisition and analysis, risk assessment, security planning and provision, training and testing, incident and crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery - and the return to business as usual.
He also reasons why unless corporate security has the capacity to be included in all stages, the latest time to select and include a resilience vendor is at inception.
HOT PRESS: See July's issue of Intersec for featured information on Pilgrims' respected Hostile Environment Training.
To read the Intersec article in full click the PDF below. To put your security questions to the Pilgrims team, call: +44 (0)1483 228 778, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resilience int June10.pdf