More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: April 27, 2010
Pilgrims Managing Director Bill Freear has been asked to join Risk UK Magazine's Panel of Experts, to regularly debate issues within the security risk industry.
Widely recognised for his in-field experience and high service standards, Bill is a regular contributor of feature articles to this and other magazines, including Intersec and Professional Security.
This month the panel examined and weighed up the values for suppliers in achieving third party certification, with previous topics including subjects such as what improvements should be made to improve public transport security.
To put your security questions to the Pilgrims team, call: +44 (0)1483 228 778, or email E-mail Enquiries