More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 25, 2010
Pilgrims is continuing to expand its acclaimed business continuity management services (BCM), with the expertise of Pilgrims’ Senior Operations Manager Richard Lovell Knight.
Richard, who joined the company in late 2009, has already applied his extensive experience and knowledge to the benefit of Pilgrims’ clients, further increasing expert advice and services available to businesses.
Richard has an extensive background in the world of corporate consultancy, specialising in the core resilience areas of security, crisis management and business continuity. Most recently he consulted for Pilgrims in a global enterprise based in London, setting up business resilience processes and plans across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
He has a prior five year background in investment and retail banking, having set up a global protective security function in ABN AMRO, and has run regional security and global business continuity for Deutsche Bank. Here he developed a particular interest in the integration of global security and business continuity, incorporating clients, staff, travellers, processes, intellectual and tangible assets and information technology.
Before that Richard spent twelve years working as a UK Government Security Adviser, helping industry set up security regimes for high value contracts; his portfolio of up to 200 clients included several global defence and technology firms, as well as various government departments.
Richard's earlier career was in the Royal Military Police (RMP), including three years seconded to the Royal Hong Kong Police as a research and operational officer.
“We’re delighted to have Richard as part of the Pilgrims team and our clients are already benefiting from his broad and extensive expertise,” said Pilgrims’ Managing Director, Bill Freear.
To discuss your security challenges with Richard and the team, call: 01483 228 778