More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: February 26, 2010
Pilgrims Group reports increased interest in 'Travelling Smart'
Global risk management experts Pilgrims has reported increased awareness from holiday, gap year and business travellers when it comes to the importance of safety and security preparations.
Pilgrims’ experts are sharing their knowledge gained from trained backgrounds such as the Special Forces with all safety conscious travellers, providing tailor-made courses, such as Gap Year Safety™, Travel Med™, Staying Alive™, Hostile Environment and Business Traveller, to equip individuals with potentially life-saving knowledge, including practical tips and advice as to how to stay safe when travelling - and what to do should things go wrong.
The company shared invaluable advice with anyone planning to embark on a trip or adventure holiday at the Adventure Travel Live show held in London this January and reported a definite rise in the understanding of both public and business travellers in the importance of preparing to ensure travel safety.
Pilgrims’ travel safety demonstrations and presentations pulled hundreds of interested travellers seeking skills and advice. “The presentation and interest at the event shows people of all ages are now starting to take travel safety seriously and are aware that planning and having the right procedures and back ups in place for their trips could be vital,” Pilgrims’ Training Manager, Sam Mostyn, explains.
For more information on Pilgrims’ training courses, contact Sam Mostyn on 01483 228 778 or email Enquiries / www.pilgrimsgroup.com