More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: January 28, 2010
Risk management and security specialists, Pilgrims, will be offering visitors to Adventure Travel Live 2010 invaluable travel safety advice and the chance to crack the safe and win an all expenses paid holiday to Borneo, worth up to £10,000.
This year’s Adventure Travel Live takes place 29th - 31st January at London’s Royal Horticultural Halls and will play host to risk management experts, Pilgrims, who are experienced at providing highly skilled personnel for hostile environments. Pilgrims will be sharing an array of invaluable advice for anyone planning to embark on a trip or adventure holiday.
Pilgrims operates risk management and security services worldwide and protects clients across all manner of hostile environments, including Iraq, Nigeria and Afghanistan, However, as recent events, such as Haiti and the Togo national football team’s withdrawal from the Africa Cup of Nations, prove, even the seemingly innocuous holiday requires that you consider “what if” and that you take your safety seriously.
Following extensive experience in protecting media and corporate clients, Pilgrims’ experts are now sharing their knowledge with all safety conscious travellers, providing tailor-made courses to equip them with potentially life-saving knowledge, including practical tips and advice as to how to stay safe when travelling - and what to do should things go wrong.
Pilgrims’ Training Manager, Sam Mostyn, will be speaking at the event on Sunday afternoon, advising how to stay safe when travelling. Back at stand C26, Pilgrims will conduct a series of five minute informative demonstrations.
Visit Pilgrims at stand C26 to get one-on-one advice and take advantage of a fantastic 30% discount on any courses booked at the show. Start the adventure here with a FREE entry to a fantastic competition to win a £10,000 holiday of a lifetime to Borneo. All you have to do is crack the safe!
For an additional chance of winning, email your name, town, contact number and email address to email@example.com The team will email you a voucher for an additional crack at the safe!
For more information on all Pilgrims’ training courses contact Sam Mostyn on 01483 228 778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and see us at ATL 2010! Book here (www.adventuretravellive.com) to get your tickets today and look forward to safe adventuring!
For more information call: 01483 228 778.
* Competition terms and conditions
Only one entry to the competition per person permitted unless a Pilgrims voucher is presented. Additional free entry provided upon presentation of official Pilgrims’ voucher (only one voucher per person). There will be only one winner. The competition will close as soon as the safe code is cracked. Pilgrims reserves the right to change the destination of the holiday and provide an alternative prize of the same or higher value. Trip must be taken by December 2010. Employees of Pilgrims Group and their friends and family are exempt from entry.