More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: September 3, 2007
The Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune and Time Magazine have come to UK based Pilgrims Group, to secure and train their staff when working in areas of risk such as Baghdad.
The move cements Pilgrims Group's position as leading providers of security consultancy and training services, adding to existing media contracts with NBC, CBS and ABC News, Al Jazeera International, ITN, and high profile clients in the energy, telecoms and financial sectors.
"Our teams continually operate in the world's hot-spots working at the highest levels, enabling us to provide vital up to the minute intelligence, protection and training," said Pilgrims MD, Bill Freear.
"From the financial and telecoms sectors to those in the energy market, businesses in the UK to Iraq require security guards, risk assessment and crises management. Our clients, including those in the city require high end security procedures to enable employees to concentrate on core business, and to give confidence to corporate offices making tricky decisions about deploying people into difficult regions."
Pilgrims global coverage enables them to support organisations at very short notice, deploying team's world-wide within 24 hours. "That US corporations have come to a UK company shows recognition of the particular strengths and qualities we offer," continues Freear. "Our consultants' current expertise in the latest threats and operations enables us to transfer this experience to the corporate sectors, ensuring we are at the forefront of intelligence and operations world wide."
Pilgrims Iraq Insurgency Report.pdf