More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: August 16, 2016
One of the cities big firms enlisted Pilgrims Group’s online bite-sized TravelSafe™ training to help protect its staff across the globe. The company will be using all five language versions of the software, including US English, French and Spanish.
Modules over the 45 minute course include skills ranging from preparation (including situational awareness, lowering your profile, personal safety), environment (taxis, airports, hotels and restaurants) and emergency response (what to do if something goes wrong).
Pilgrims clients will now be accessing TravelSafe™ training from more than 120 countries worldwide, including across Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Read more about Pilgrims TravelSafe™ course here.