More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: May 24, 2016
Another major European pharmaceutical company has chosen Pilgrims to work across all of its UK sites, following a competitive tendering process. This is the latest in a series of increased contracts in the pharma industry, capitalising on Pilgrims wide experience of securing businesses in this sector.
The pharma company, already a long-standing Pilgrims client, previously used the company’s Manned Guarding service. Following the tender process to renew this, Pilgrims has also not only renewed but won the contract to provide Manned Guarding for the rest of the company’s UK sites.
The company’s security director commented: “We take the security and safety of our medicines and thus our patients extremely seriously. The cornerstone of which is the quality and professionalism of the Manned Guarding service who protect the company facilities, where the diverse product portfolio is manufactured, stored and administered. Through an extensive selection process, we are pleased that we have been able to engage Pilgrims as our preferred Manned Guarding service supplier."
Anthony Wisdom, Pilgrims Contract Manager, said: “We have had an excellent working relationship with this client since 2006 and now look forward to taking a joined-up UK approach to what we do for them, right across the business.”
Pilgrims also supports the company’s business internationally, providing additional specialist services.