More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: November 19, 2015
Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2015
Pilgrims Guarding division is nominated at this year's awards. Pilgrims specialises in manned guarding, with unrivalled expertise and an unparalleled track record operating globally at the highest level.
The company's worldwide team of security guards protecting foreign nationals boasts 15 years in every major conflict and disaster zone with a 100% no-fatalities or major injury safety record (despite 30,000+ road moves in Iraq alone in the last decade).
No competitor can match this.
In the UK, Pilgrims pioneering approach brings its clients and guards together in bespoke workshops where clients explain their business needs and priorities, so guards understand the role they play. Workshops provide a team environment for theory and practical scenarios that get guards focused on these business needs and the impact they can have in meeting them.
Pilgrims gives its clients the best service whilst often delivering businesses significant savings. The company saved one client £300,000 p.a. by restructuring sites using a technology package developed by its programmers to reduce manpower, as well as £91,000 in a year on another site.
Pilgrims also stands out for the continual training and learning provided for its guards, using the best technology and most engaging, interactive online courses in the security industry. The company's eGuarding™ training package was a winner at these awards in 2014.