More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: March 25, 2013
Pilgrims Group has appointed John McCaffery as Director for the Middle East following the company’s continued expansion in the region.
McCaffery will head up the company’s new Dubai office, where Pilgrims offering includes risk management and operational consultancy services as well as corporate training in risk management, crisis management and business continuity planning.
He will continue to grow the Pilgrims brand in the Middle East, particularly within Iraq in the oil and gas and EPCM markets.
“Dubai is the regional base for nearly every major multinational in the world; particularly in our target markets of the oil and gas and EPCM industries,” says McCaffery. “Opening an office in Dubai allows Pilgrims to readily access a wide variety of our current clients' as well as a large percentage of our target markets.”
Pilgrims will be offering services to clients based in Dubai that conduct operations in the regional geomarkets such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and the KSA.
Its teams will be offering the company’s full range of aligned and complementary services that provide a security based outcome for clients, adding significant value to their business operations in frontier and emerging markets.
“We’re establishing a regional business unit that allows us to be even more responsive to our current client’s needs, whilst increasing our market share in an established, highly competitive geomarket that is replete with security service providers,” McCaffery explains. “We will also be introducing new clients in these existing markets to 'the Pilgrims way' with our range of trusted products and services.
“Pilgrims helps businesses reduce their business risk with practical, real solutions. I’m looking forward to developing Pilgrims full range of services in Dubai and should be the first point of call for new clients looking to maximise their security efficiency.”
Pilgrims Headquarters is in Surrey, England, with offices across the globe servicing its clients’ risk management needs in regions which include the UK, USA and MENA.