More news & features
- Pilgrims Group wins prestigious PWC UK contract
- Pilgrims Group supports the Worshipful Company’s Register of Chartered Security Professionals
- Reflections and thank-you from Pilgrims Group
- Pilgrims Group Wins Contract to Operate Security Facility for British High Commission in Nigeria
- Pilgrims Afghanistan project wins SEA award for International Achievement
- Pilgrims Academy throws open its doors in series of new Open Days
- Pilgrims Academy provides essential cover for Rescue Training
- Pilgrims Group gives Emergency Services a Training Day to Remember
- Fieri and Pilgrims Academy Partnership to Build Future Leaders
- Pilgrims Group Strengthens Salalah Methanol’s Procedures with Best Practice Crisis Management Plan
- Pilgrims Group Training Academy Expands Safety Training Provision
- Australian High Commission and the British Council enlist Pilgrims in Nigeria
- Pilgrims rolls out medical training for any eventuality
- Pilgrims Group earns the global best-practice award, PSC.1
- Feeling safe in an unsafe world
- » View full article list
Published: February 27, 2012
The hotel pictured in the pdf below is not from your travel agent‘s new, open and transparent holiday brochure. We took it ourselves; it’s an hour outside Tripoli and was the proposed venue for a valued client of ours, an offering made by another party. Enough to say there was a rapid rethink!
In our straightened times companies are authorising fewer journeys, but the demand to create new business remains. The most lucrative business is often found in the world’s most hostile places and that means travel authorisations and ticketing that strongly include travel security. Most internationals have discovered that divorcing tickets from security is a bad thing, but marrying them up in the first place can be tough.
In a recent article by Pilgrims in issue 42 of City Security magazine, Richard Lovell-Knight discusses a generic policy and process that should serve most corporates in some form.
If you want to find out more about how to manage your company's travel risks, you may want to read this article...
Please click on the link below to view.
City Security Travel Risks article, Issue 42.jpg